Good Stuff for YOU

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Run Like Hell: Dead Tree Edition!

Okay all y'all - I got news and I need YOUR help to spread it!
I can also use LIKES and REVIEWS on Amazon! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!





In addition - if YOU are moved to get the paperback copy - email me at TheKildaran@yahoo.com with your order number and I'll GIVE you an eCopy of the book for your favorite eReader!

Okay, blurb begins below:

RUN LIKE HELL is now available in Paperback!

The first book in The Cassidy Chronicles, Run Like Hell introduces you to Aiyana Cassidy and Kendra Foster-Briggs, old friends in a future America who find their wedding disrupted by a reverend with a gun. Why did he try to kill them? On whose orders? Where can they go to be safe?

Currently available from CreateSpace at https://www.createspace.com/4161163
AND Amazon at www.amazon.com/Run-Like-Hell-Cassidy-Chronicles/dp/1301352063/

And only $6.99 (plus applicable taxes/S&H)


No comments:

Post a Comment