Good Stuff for YOU

Friday, August 31, 2012

MAJOR revisions to The Kildaran coming

Right.

In preparation (we hope) for John really taking The Kildaran seriously, I am going to be making some serious alterations to the book.  So for those of you who have requested a copy and have not yet received it - you have a choice.  You can either wait for the revised edition (Version 3.0) or take what's out there now.

If you want a CURRENT (31 August) copy, please email THEKILDARAN@YAHOO.COM No Later Than Wednesday, (5 September) and I'll make sure you get the current (2.0) copy.

If you wish to wait - do nothing, and as soon as I have 3.0 ready, I'll release it.

Adam

1 comment:

  1. Did these major changes ever get finished and posted? I just started reading this story and want to know if I should stop and wait or continue.

    Thanks btw... I am enjoying the story so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete