Good Stuff for YOU

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reading My Mail (again)


 Okay, so for some reason your comments AREN'T appearing on the side of the blog.  Don't know why. 


Good news: I still see them, and a copy is emailed to me so I read them there.  In reverse order (most recent first), here are some replies:


- CSW is not exactly my kind of music; however, it does grow on you, and I find the lyrics very interesting.

- Got to remember that Shota is off on another mission during the book.  Where?  Well, when Dick and I get around to writing Paint It Black you'll find out.

- JR is not opposed to it; however, he hasn't given his blessing.  He has his own plans for the series.  (We hope to change his mind.)

- This would NOT be Kildar #6 - simply because of the extended period between A Deeper Blue and The Kildaran (18 months, +/-).  There was the whole Russian-Georgian war to deal with, plus who knows what else.  IF this one is accepted by JR, it'll be #9 (perhaps).  That also explains why I'm using nuke, beyond my desire to make this as factual as possible.  (Personal bias, I want a thriller to be based in REALITY instead of FANTASY.  Obviously, there has to be SOME element of fantasy, otherwise it's not fiction, but you can minimize that.)

- Finally, on trading stealth for speed: they HAD stealth and NEEDED speed, hence the formation.

That's all for now.  Keep reading and keep those comments coming!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment