Okay, so for some reason your comments AREN'T appearing on the side of the blog. Don't know why.
Good news: I still see them, and a copy is emailed to me so I read them there. In reverse order (most recent first), here are some replies:
- CSW is not exactly my kind of music; however, it does grow on you, and I find the lyrics very interesting.
- Got to remember that Shota is off on another mission during the book. Where? Well, when Dick and I get around to writing Paint It Black you'll find out.
- JR is not opposed to it; however, he hasn't given his blessing. He has his own plans for the series. (We hope to change his mind.)
- This would NOT be Kildar #6 - simply because of the extended period between A Deeper Blue and The Kildaran (18 months, +/-). There was the whole Russian-Georgian war to deal with, plus who knows what else. IF this one is accepted by JR, it'll be #9 (perhaps). That also explains why I'm using nuke, beyond my desire to make this as factual as possible. (Personal bias, I want a thriller to be based in REALITY instead of FANTASY. Obviously, there has to be SOME element of fantasy, otherwise it's not fiction, but you can minimize that.)
- Finally, on trading stealth for speed: they HAD stealth and NEEDED speed, hence the formation.
That's all for now. Keep reading and keep those comments coming!