In preparation (we hope) for John really taking The Kildaran seriously, I am going to be making some serious alterations to the book. So for those of you who have requested a copy and have not yet received it - you have a choice. You can either wait for the revised edition (Version 3.0) or take what's out there now.
If you want a CURRENT (31 August) copy, please email THEKILDARAN@YAHOO.COM No Later Than Wednesday, (5 September) and I'll make sure you get the current (2.0) copy.
If you wish to wait - do nothing, and as soon as I have 3.0 ready, I'll release it.